Access to the web site is subject to your agreement to the following conditions:
1. Access to the All Saints Church website is designed for information purposes only.
2. You may not reproduce, download, store, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any content within this web site.
3. Reproduction of any material is not permitted without prior written permission which must be obtained from the clergy.
4. All brand names and trade marks used on the pages of the All Saints Church web site are the trade marks or trade names of their respective holders.
5. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this web site or any other web site to which it may be linked. The information contained on these web pages is for general information only and members of the All Saints Church shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this web site.
6. You are granted access to these web pages upon your agreement to not hold members of All Saints Church, Small Heath liable in any way for the results of any actions you may take based on the material contained within our web site.
The copyright for all pictures and material on allsaintsonline.co.uk is held by All Saints Church.
Re-use of photographic images or text is only permitted with permission. Please contact us for more information if necessary.
Other graphics and material is assumed to be in the public domain. If this is not the case, please let us know and we will remove those graphics or text which are copyright protected.
Images and links to other sites is used with permission (granted or in the process of being granted) to us from the relevant site owner and may not be used without their consent. Please contact the copyright owner in these instances.
If you would like to contact us with regards to a copyright issue, please write to us at our addess or email us.